Monday, October 27, 2008

Today's Lesson: Adverbs

The latest find, by my best friend Ally while she perused one of our local farmer's markets, makes me wanna add a little extra cream cheese to these extra bagels:


So, they didn't have bagels in the first place? I thought they were just bagels! Now they're bagels, too? I'm so confused--I don't know what to do. If you're in the same boat as me, don't give yourself an aneurysm. We'll survive. Maybe we'll get a bagel . . . too.

Despite the misuse of both a negative and an adverb, looks like they've got a nice selection. Although, I'm pretty disappointed about that only hot dog.

I hope you all learned a great lesson here today: There's always not just bagels . . . too. There's a big world out there to explore. A world outside of bagels. A world without a single hot dog. Take risks, and don't let adverbs get the best of ya.

PEACE~LOVE~EDITING

No comments: