Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bloggity Blog Blog Blog

I'm feeling almost 100% better now and totally ecstatic about it. No more sniffles, a few coughs here and there, and no more chills. I love that first day after being ill for several. It always reminds me to appreciate my health. Silly how we can forget such simple things as that until we lose it temporarily. Such a mad world human life/society is.

Anyway, today was a good day. Went out to lunch with some friends from work to Taco Smell and then browsed the ever-so-awesome adventure that is Goodwill. All I have to say is: Donation in Rear. 'Nuff said.

Right now I'm looking around for an apartment that is:

1) Below $900 a month
2) Includes all/almost all utilities
3) Is in a decent area
4) Is within a 30 minute commute to work
5) Close to civilization.

Does anyone know of any apartments that have at least 3 of these factors that Kyle and I are searching for? A decent area is a MUST. No way am I living somewhere where I have to worry about getting mugged, robbed, raped, or even murdered. That would suck.

The closest I found was an apartment in Voorhees for $800 a month, all utilities included and completely furnished. Only thing is, I left a message and they never called back. I'm going to try again tomorrow on my lunch break. I was also looking at the Whitehall Apartments in Lumberton . . . but there was a murder there mentioned by one of my work buddies and now I'm a little hesitant about even looking there, even though it is reasonable.

Kyle told me today that the place he interviewed at the other day is inclined on hiring him, and he's gonna get paid more an hour than me (although he will be starting out part-time), so we can afford maybe a $1200 condo now, but again, all the above factors considered. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As for posting the rest of my necklaces, I'll see what I can do tonight. Maybe I'll go take those pictures now before I forget or my Selective ADD (a special condition for many of us unique snowflakes) kicks in. I'll even take a picture of the one inscence bottle Kyle painted the other night (the Alice in Wonderland bottle he sold already--dammit--but awesome at the same time).

All righty, I'm gonna go take those pictures now before the Wonderful World of Kim kicks in . . .

--Kimmay

No comments: