Tuesday, October 7, 2008

*cough cough* *sniffle sniffle*

Well, I'm home sick today. I hate colds, but I think colds hate me more, as I always seem to catch the worst of them. This one had me running a 100 degree fever last night. I mean, I had one all yesterday and started with it Sunday night, but the strange thing is, I felt better the first half of Monday. Sunday night I took some nasal spray, Airborne every four hours, some Cold-Eeze, drank a whole quart of orange juice. Woke up Monday morning feeling more than well enough for work and then BAM. Around noonish I felt terrible. I couldn't breathe, felt feverish and really tired. How in the world I got better and then worse is beyond me. So, I'm taking the day to rest and hopefully rid this thing by tomorrow morning. I really can't stand being sick.

My abdomen still hurts, too, and constant sneezing and blowing my nose really hasn't helped. Ugh.

Anyway, went to Sarah's wedding on Sunday and it was beautiful. I hope she and Jay have a long, healthy, happy life together. It was strange for me to be there, though, as I hadn't really heard from anyone for two years. And, I really don't care for how Kyle had been treated my last few months at York. It hurt me a lot and I felt betrayed for these past two years.

I understand that not everyone's gonna like him (and fortunately, about 98% of my friends love him and accept him as their friend as well, and my entire family adores him and accepts him as a son/brother), as it is in any situation (not just a relationship), but it's not right to treat someone like they're an animal, especially when your friend is dating them. But, at the wedding, I was very happy that those who had initially treated him so, talked to him, were kind to him, and most of all, treated him like a human being at this event. It made my night, aside from getting to dance with him of course. He is my best friend, the love of my life, and he has never ever hurt me. He will do anything for me and vice versa, and I swear, he spoils the hell outta me. And I appreciate the respect that those of you showed him and me on Sunday. I'm sorry if I seemed out of it that day as well, but I was not feeling 100%, as I'm in pain and all that other fun stuff. But again, thank you for demonstrating your support for our love. I've never been as happy as I've been with him. He is my life.

Anyway, I made about five other necklaces on Saturday, one of which I wore to the wedding and another I wore to work yesterday. The one I wore yesterday everyone was complimenting, and when I told them I made it, they were surprised. My friend Kim suggested maybe I make necklaces as a side business for the holidays, which I think I may do. I was already planning on making necklaces for Christmas this year for all the ladies in my life. The men, I dunno what I'm gonna make. I'll ask Kyle; he's creative and smart, he'll know. He's been making inscence bottles which we're thinking of selling as well. I have to take a picture of the one he made on Saturday; it's BEAUTIFUL. It's a wolf standing in a plain, and it's so well-done. I'm proud of him.

He's at a job interview right now for an IT position with Panasonic. I know he'll get the job. He's so good at what he does.

All righty, I'm gonna go rest now. I feel feverish again, but dunno if I'll be able to sleep. I have a feeling I'll fall asleep again around noon. Zzzzz . . .

---Kimmay

No comments: