Monday, October 27, 2008

Oy Vay


So, just when I thought I was getting better, the pain flared up again. I'm going to another doc for a second opinion as soon as possible, but this is getting just goddamn ridiculous. I know I keep whining about it on here, but this is my place to vent. So here I am. Venting.

Anyway, in other news, my mom just biked 200 miles over 3 days. I am so proud of her, and she could probably whoop my ass with her pinky, lol.

Kyle had his first day at Panasonic and he said it went very well, which included him meeting/making an impression on the President of Panasonic, which is incredibly awesome. I'm really proud of him, too.

He's writing a science fiction/fantasy novel, and it's really great. He asked for my fantasy writing expertise tonight, and I didn't realize how knowledgeable I truly was on writing the subject. Now if only I could get my lazy bum back to working on The Fall of Euphoria. I basically decided to rewrite the entire thing after 3 years 'cause I've deemed it as "sucky." And I think I've only gotten about half-way through the second in the series. Maybe I'll finish the third one by the time I'm 40.

All righty, I'm going to write a separate entry on the latest grammatical find, which my best friend Ally found during her Farmer's Market adventure--strictly for the enjoyment of the grammar whore deep down inside all of us. :)

PEACE~LOVE~EDITING

No comments: