Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brrrr I'm a Wuss

Yep, I woke up freezing this morning, am in warm socks, sweatpants, sweatshirt, and under a blanket . . . and it's friggin 67 degrees out. Again, yep, I'm a wuss.

Anyway, just waiting for my mechanic to call to let me know what's up with my car. My poor Roxanne has been idling really rough for the past month now and also has been having difficulty shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. I think it's possibly the kick sensor. My mechanic says the shifting problem is most likely attributed to the idling issue, but it could be a small possibility it's the transmission. I hope the hell not. Heh.

I also think I found a place that I'd really like to live--just will be a couple of months before Kyle and I move in. Plus, I wanna make sure he likes it, too, but I'm sure he will.

Tonight should be fun--we're going to a Halloween party at his friends' place. I'll post pictures. Should be good times, good times.

Okee dokee, I'm gonna go. Just wanted to do a quick update in here and all that other fun stuff. Have a good weekend everyone! :)

PEACE~LOVE~EDITING

No comments: