Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bottles, Necklaces, and Creativity--Oh, My!

Here are the pictures I mentioned, and I did get distracted by a vodka run for Kyle's friend who's home from the Navy. See, I told ya! But I remembered at the same time--yay for multi . . . thinking?

Here is the first inscent bottle Kyle painted of a Wolf. I think it is quite beautiful, although I couldn't get the right lighting for the subject matter or any of my other subjects for that matter (did not intentionally play on word, actually, just came out that way--hah), aka my necklaces.

Kyle took these pictures for me, but we couldn't get the lighting just right:

It's terribly out-of-focus and I apologize. This is the necklace I wore to my former college roommate's wedding this Sunday.

One of my favorites, but again, out-of-focus and poor lighting.

Iridescent choker.

I really didn't this one too much; however, I think the picture turned out great. This is what I like to call: Irony.

Hope you all enjoyed! I plan on making more soon, and since I got requests, this will be turning into a part-time job/hobby. Weeee!

PEACE~LOVE~EDITING

No comments: