Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm Losing A Bunch of Wisdom Today


It's amazing how many problems pain from just your teeth can cause you. Between migraines, infections, swollen jaw--you name it--I cannot wait to get these stupid wisdom teeth out of my head today. However, I'm getting pretty anxious about it, as I've never had surgery of any kind before and am nervous about how I will react to the anesthesia.

My appointment isn't until 2:20 today, but I took the entire day off of work to get some cleaning done around the apartment, as I will most likely be too incapacitated to do any work or want to do any work, and to allow myself to calm down before going to my appointment. I feel all jittery and probably will until I am put under.

Kyle's staying by my side the entire weekend, and I love him so much. Hopefully I won't be too much of a pain in the ass this weekend; I hate being needy.

Anyway, wish me luck. Hopefully the healing process will be really quick and I'll be functioning well enough to feel all right at work on Monday.

PEACE~LOVE~HARMONY!

No comments: