Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Feel Special

This morning, Google was having some issues where every site listing on a search would have this link listed underneath it: "This site may be harmful to your computer." It did this on every search I did. To make sure this wasn't a fluke or a possible hack, I decided to search my name to see what happened.

Of course the same thing happened, but I discovered something very cool during this little Google adventure. Back when I interned for Where Magazine, I had the opportunity to interview and write an article on an up-and-coming jewelry artist--Abigail Seligsohn. I was very nervous about interviewing her, as it was my first official phone interview as a writer. I remember she was very sweet and very passionate about her entrance in the jewelry world. Not to mention her jewelry line is very original, very edgy, and very awesome. Anyway, I found on my Google experimental search that she put the article I wrote on her and her jewelry (short as it was [I was limited to 50 word, if I remember correctly]) on the press page of her website, and I feel very honored. :)

To see the article, visit her press page: Abigail Seligsohn. Be sure to check out her jewelry, too!

1 comment:

Classy Neon said...

HEY THANK YOU! I just caught this after (on whim) googling myself. Thank you for your kind words!

-Abigail